[OPLINLIST] Carnegie Building Question

Kathleen Webb kwebbmml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:30:19 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

You might also check with a community or state Historic Preservation
Commission.  Call the Ohio History Connection to get started.   A useful
guide is *The Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the treatment of
historic properties:  with guidelines for preserving, rehabilitating,
restoring & reconstructing historic buildings*.

Kathleen Webb
Library Director
Marvin Memorial Library
29 W. Whitney Avenue