[OPLINLIST] Free to a good home: magazine storage and book ends

Rebecca Moisio rmoisio at acdl.info
Wed Jul 14 11:29:31 EDT 2021

 We're cleaning out the storage closets and have an abundance of magazine
storage boxes that are free to a good home. All are in used condition and
may have sticker residue and scuffs.

We have:
- 50(ish) cardboard magazine boxes
- 15 blue plastic magazine/file boxes
- 25 metal magazine/file boxes (various colors)

We also have 72 large plastic book ends that need a good home.

Items are available for pickup or can possibly be sent in delivery.

[image: Untitled-1.jpg]

--

Rebecca Moisio | Marketing & Community Relations Coordinator

*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004

440-990-2333

www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521

*| Gather | Read | Discover | Transform |*