[OPLINLIST] FREE - Book display and die cut shelving

Sonya Huser s.huser at archboldlibrary.org
Tue Jul 20 10:36:12 EDT 2021

Hi, all!

The Archbold Community Library has a book display (shown here taken apart;
when it's put together, it is three-sided, or you could opt to *not *put it
together again and leave them side by side). We also have some smaller
shelving units made for die cuts. These are all available for pick up only.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thank you,

Sonya Huser[image: image_50387457.JPG]
[image: image_72192707.JPG]
--
*Sonya Huser (she/her) *
*Director*

*Archbold Community Library*
*205 Stryker St.*
*Archbold, OH  43502*

The Archbold Community Library building is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and
Thursdays from 9:30-7:30, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30-5:30, and on
Saturdays from 9:30-1:30. Curbside service continues to be available; call
the library to reserve.

*(ph) 419-446-2783 <(419)%20446-2783>*

*www.archboldlibrary.org <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*

* <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*
Currently reading *My Ride or Die *by Leslie Cohen, 2021.