[OPLINLIST] Job opportunity - Worthington Libraries - Adult Services Librarian

Susan Allen sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Jul 21 16:56:26 EDT 2021

Job opportunity

Worthington Libraries

Adult Services Librarian

We love superheroes, honeybees and BuzzFeed DIY videos. Why? They help people. If you enjoy helping people, too, we'd like to work with you!

As a librarian, you'll be part of a hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes about our unofficial motto: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" It's in this team environment that you'll play a vital role in developing innovative programs and services. Your flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm are just what we need to create quality experiences and share with patrons - let's be honest - amazing library resources!

To learn more about our job opportunities, visit worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs.

Susan Allen (she/her/hers)
Director of Public Services
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>
Worthington Libraries | 820 High Street | Worthington, Ohio 43085
614.807.2630 | 614.807.2676 Fax