[OPLINLIST] ReadSquared Question

Eileen McNeil emcneil at ghpl.org
Tue Jun 15 17:56:33 EDT 2021

Hello!
For our Summer Reading Club our library is using the mission feature in ReadSquared.  For some of the mission activities, we are utilizing the option of having patrons upload an image (photo). However, we are no longer able to see the uploaded images in our reports - we have submitted a ticket to R2 but haven't figured out what's happening yet. Instead of seeing images, we see only urls referencing the uploaded images, but the urls are broken so we can't actually see the uploads. Here's what our reports show instead of uploaded images. Is anyone else having this problem, and have you found a workaround? This is causing a big hiccup in our SRC program and could use any suggestions/advice.  Thank you in advance!

[cid:680ff413-2317-45d9-b141-23b227689557]

Eileen McNeil

Patron Services Director
Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 W. First Ave. Columbus, OH 43212 (map<https://goo.gl/maps/whXCE>)