[OPLINLIST] 4K Ultra discs

Kim Null knull at gmplibrary.org
Mon Jun 21 10:33:23 EDT 2021

We have been circulating them since January of 2020. They do go out, and we
make sure to ask patrons if they have a 4K player when they check them out.
We added stickers to the front of the movies, and they also have a yellow
spine label.
I usually add them for movies that have been big hits or have a lot of
action in them. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

*Kim Null*
*Adult Services Librarian*

*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers*
*Grafton-Midview Public Library*