[OPLINLIST] Furniture Available for Sale.

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Mon Jun 21 13:27:32 EDT 2021

The attached items are for sale from the Twinsburg Public Library after being approved for disposal by our Board of Trustees.
Items are in good condition, will need a little cleaning, but we discovered when putting the Library “back together again,” that we no longer had the use or space for them.

  1.  2 JCPenney Recliners, former senior scene seating. $200 for both. (will need some cleaning.)
  2.  1 Transformation Lounge Chair-Overstuffed Microfiber. The chair is easily taken apart for re-upolstery. https://www.transformationsfurniture.com/see-it/. This was originally a $1100 chair purchased in 2003. $600-but offers accepted.

For more information, please contact Laura Leonard at leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org<mailto:leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org> or Mike Dixon @mdixon at twinsburglibrary.org

After 6/25/2021, will be posted to the public.

Thank you,

Laura Leonard
Director
Twinsburg Public Library