[OPLINLIST] Two Job Opportunities at the North Canton Public Library: Join Our Team!

Andrea Legg alegg at northcantonlibrary.org
Wed Jun 23 11:38:43 EDT 2021

Hello!

Due to some re-structuring within our management team, the North Canton
Public Library is excited to announce the following two new job
opportunities, with full postings attached to this email:

*       Library Services Manager: In this role, we're looking for a
proactive, team-oriented, innovative professional to provide consistent
support, honest leadership, and responsible oversight to the Library's Adult
& Teen Services, Technical Services, and Facilities departments. The Library
Services Manager must be experienced, enthusiastic, and able to facilitate
collaboration across departments to present consistently high service to
Library patrons. The successful candidate will be a skilled team-builder and
possess the ability to blend traditional and cutting-edge library services
in an environment of continuous learning, support, and progress.

*       Information Technology Manager: In this role, we're looking for an
innovative and collaborative technology professional to oversee the
operation and management of all information technology-supported systems,
applications, and services within the Library. The Information Technology
Manager will be responsible for the architecture and maintenance of the
Library's technology infrastructure while also providing vision and
leadership for the development and implementation of IT strategies and
initiatives. The successful candidate will exemplify the characteristics of
a positive and supportive work culture and model the appropriate behavior to
create and maintain a work culture of kindness, respect, and integrity among
staff.

Both positions come with a competitive salary range and generous benefits
package.

The North Canton Public Library strives to create a work culture based on
kindness, respect, and creativity. We serve a supportive community, and we
ourselves are a supportive community. As co-workers, we treat one another
with kindness, compassion, and respect. We strive to find a balance of
transparency, integrity, and professionalism in our communication, valuing
co-operative relationships and consistent collaboration across all
departments. We recognize that we are better together, as each of us brings
individual experiences, unique perspectives, and a wealth of knowledge that
we share with our co-workers and patrons on a daily basis. We leave room to
experience joy in our work and with our co-workers, pausing to find the
silver linings in challenging situations, the opportunities among obstacles,
and the fun and humor in our daily interactions with one another. Together,
we form an organization that is welcoming, vibrant, flexible, and inclusive.
We are honored to serve our North Canton community and proud to be an
integral part of it.

Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume, three letters of
reference, and completed
<http://ncantonlibrary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NCPLOnlineApplication.
pdf> job application to Andrea Legg, Director:
<mailto:alegg at northcantonlibrary.org> alegg at northcantonlibrary.org. The
positions will remain open until filled.

Thank you for considering! Please share with colleagues who may be
interested in these positions.

My best,

Andrea

---

Andrea Legg

Director

North Canton Public Library

185 North Main Street | North Canton, OH 44720

w:  <http://www.ncantonlibrary.com> www.ncantonlibrary.com

m: 330.546.3064 | p: 330.499.4712 x 315