[OPLINLIST] Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) Form 471 Workshops for Libraries Now Scheduled

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Jun 28 09:36:26 EDT 2021

With the upcoming opening of the Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) Form 471
filing window on June 29th, we have scheduled training dates to provide a
step-by-step walk-through of the new application.  In addition, new
information/program clarifications received from the FCC will be
discussed.  There are AM and PM sessions that will hopefully accommodate
most of you, and the training should last approximately 2.5 hours.

Registration links are below. These webinars will be recorded and posted to
the OPLIN's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/oplinorg.

*Afternoon session, Tuesday, July 6, 1:00 PM*
https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1642

*Morning session, Friday, July 9, 9:00 AM*
https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1643

While the filing window is open, we anticipate more questions will arise,
and additional training may be scheduled as needed.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250