[OPLINTECH] informal survey - recent ILS migrations

Lynne Welch welchly@oplin.org
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 13:22:33 -0500

Hello colleagues,

A technical service colleague and I are conducting an informal survey of
Ohio libraries to determine:

1. Which Ohio libraries (or library consortiums) have migrated (2003), are
currently migrating, or will migrate (first half of 2004) from one
integrated library system (ILS) to another?

2. From which system to which system is the migration?

3. Which library department or departments managed or will manage the
migration?

We invite readers of this list to respond about their own libraries. For
help in identifying the library's location to us, along with the name of
the library please provide the name of the geographic area in Ohio which
constitutes the library's primary service area.

Please respond directly to me at <welchly@oplin.org>, and thank you!

Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian
Herrick Memorial Library - Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120        fax 440-647-2103
email: <welchly@oplin.org>
website: <www.wellington.lib.oh.us>