[OPLINTECH] Transformer upgrade to OPLIN office building

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:27:14 -0500

[Cross-posted to OPLINLIST, OPLINTECH, and OPLINUPDATES]

We have just been notified that the OPLIN offices will be
without power all day Saturday, December 13.  Our
uninterruptible power supplies will not be able to keep
the OPLIN e-mail server and network equipment on all day.

We will need to bring the OPLIN office down late Friday
evening or early Saturday.  We do not know how long the
office will be without power, but we will get the office
network (and mail server) back on-line as soon as we are
able.

As with previous interruptions, those of you with oplin.org
e-mail accounts will temporarily be unable to access them,
but you will not lose messages.  This will not otherwise
affect your library's access to the Internet or other
OPLIN-provided services.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman