[OPLINTECH] ideas for timed access sought

JKENZIG JKENZIG@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:39:41 -0500

LOL  I don't think this went to the list Jamie, but I would be more than
willing to keep a compilation and post on one of my multitude of website
domains I own if Oplin doesn't currently have the resources to do it.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Mason [mailto:jmason@avonlake.lib.oh.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:33 PM
To: JKENZIG
Subject: RE: [OPLINTECH] ideas for timed access sought

there have been quite a few questions about what each of us is doing
regarding patron access management and such things....
i am wondering if OPLIN couldn't compile a list and make it available on
their website perhaps so each of us won't have to continue to type out
the same applications and suggestions over and over again.  Not that any
of us mind helping any one else out nor hearing your beliefs, jim  ;-)

Jamie L. Mason, MCP, Technology Coordinator
Avon Lake Public Library
jmason@avonlake.lib.oh.us <mailto:jmason@avonlake.lib.oh.us>
www.avonlake.lib.oh.us <http://www.avonlake.lib.oh.us/>
440.933.7857 x240       FAX: 440.933.6406

  _____