[OPLINTECH] New mailing list - Eastern Great Lakes IUG

Karen Perone peroneka@oplin.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:14:33 -0500

A new local group is (re)forming - Eastern Great Lakes Innovative Users
Group, or EGL-IUG for short. The primary focus is for Ohio and Western
Pennsylvania, but membership is also open to Michigan, Indiana, New
York, etc. The group is open to all types of libraries and all staff.
There is no membership cost at this time.

Currently, a mailing list is available for those who are interested in
subscribing. Go to http://ohiolink.edu/mailman/listinfo/egl-iug for more
information and to subscribe to the list.

Corey Seeman and I are currently leading the effort to get the group
going. We will have some kind of gathering at IUG in Boston and are
planning to have our first real meeting in the fall of 2004.

--Karen Perone, Rodman Public Library
--Corey Seeman, University of Toledo