[OPLINTECH] Roadrunner

Charles 'Wes' Osborn wosborn@clcohio.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:07:12 -0400

Hello,

Jay Barkey wrote:

> We have tried a free Roadrunner at one of our small branch
> libraries (one room of a community building).  We are
> considering using Roadrunner at other locations.  Any
> experiences, problems, etc you have encountered would be
> greatly appreciated.  Comments related to the free service
> versus a purchased business account are also desired.

I think that RoadRunner does work out in some cases.  I strongly urge you
to read all the details of their "Master Agreement" though
http://www.rrcol.com/productsCuct.html .  They make very few guarantees
about their service.  If you're not looking for "Mission Critical" though,
it might be the way to go.

Good Luck!

-Wes

--