[OPLINTECH] OPLIN Office moving this weekend

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:28:13 -0400

[Cross-posted to many lists; please pardon the duplication].

This weekend, OPLIN is moving to new office space.  There may
be an interruption in telephone support and e-mail services
beginning Friday evening, September 26.  E-mail and phones
should be back to normal by Monday at noon, if not sooner.

Telephone, fax, and e-mail contact information for the OPLIN
staff will not change.  You will continue to reach the OPLIN
office and Support Center at 888-966-7546 (888-96-OPLIN) or
support@oplin.org during and after the move.  Friday evening
and Monday morning your calls to the Support Center may roll
over to voice mail; please leave your message and someone will
get back to your shortly.

It will be necessary to bring the OPLIN e-mail server down
Friday evening after 5:00 PM.  Individuals who send you
e-mail may receive notification that there was a delay in
delivering a message to you, but we do not expect you to
"lose" any messages during the down time.  Getting the server
back on-line is obviously a high priority for the OPLIN staff.

Beginning Monday, September 29, OPLIN's mailing address will
be:

	The Ohio Public Library Information Network
	2323 West Fifth Ave., Suite 130
	Columbus, OH 43204

Thank you for your patience as OPLIN settles into our new,
more cost-effective space.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager