[OPLINTECH] Informal survey

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:03:10 -0400

OPLINTECH readers--

INFOhio, the network for Ohio's school libraries, is
experiencing persistent problems with access to EBSCO.
Their tech guru describes it this way:

> For most of our users experiencing problems are having
> problems getting
> into EBSCO (getting authenticated).  They are getting timeouts when
> trying to get into EBSCO and have to either try authenticating again
> (and again and again) or they have to clear their EBSCO cookies to get
> access.  Once they get to the EBSCO database list the vast majority of
> our users don't experience any further problems.

I haven't heard of public libraries experiencing similar
problems, but I said I would ask.  Are you having this
same difficulty?

     Your most humble and obedient servant,

                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager