[OPLINTECH] Remote patron access problem--Heritage Quest

Roger O. Young roger@wcplib.lib.oh.us
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:17:18 -0400

We offer Heritage Quest to our patrons for use at home using remote
authentication.  About a week ago, on Aug. 17 something apparently changed
and the process no longer works.  Has anyone else who offers remote
authentication experienced similar problems?

We subscribe to Heritage Quest ourselves and not part of the OPLIN
subscription package.  Our remote authentication service is provided by SEO.
SEO says they have not made any changes which would have impacted our HQ,
and our subscription is still in good standing with HQ.

I was just curious if anyone else is having similar problems?  So far, HQ
tech support has not been very helpful.

Thanks