[OPLINTECH] DAS CSD ITSD Network Services Weekly Updates

Dixie.Rogers@das.state.oh.us Dixie.Rogers@das.state.oh.us
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:28:24 -0500

Network Services Customer Update - February 27, 2004

Scheduled Maintenance

Tuesday, March 2, 3:00 - 6:00 a.m.

ITSD network engineers will be making BGP policy and configuration changes
on routers ISPSOC, ISPRHO and OARNET.   No outage is expected.

Tuesday, March 9, 3:00 - 6:00 a.m.

ITSD network engineers will be adding a DS3 module to router ATMOSN.  No
outage is expected.

Maintenance Update

Tuesday's, 3:00 - 6:00 a.m.

Effective Tuesday, February 3, 2004 the ITSD Network Security Group will
begin performing firewall maintenance.  This maintenance will occur on
Tuesday's during ITSD Network Services scheduled maintenance window.  When
the firewall maintenance occurs, customers may experience a brief (3
minute) outage.  We would like our customers to be aware of this window
when planning or scheduling events that may be affected by the brief
outage.  Please let us know if you currently have business needs that
prohibit us from performing this maintenance.  All maintenance that
requires downtime or could possibly result in a large impact to our
customers will continue to be scheduled with our customers being notified
in advance.

Completed Maintenance

None.

DAS Goal -
DAS will leverage Ohio's investment in information technology by
implementing exemplary statewide governance in collaboration with its
customers.

IT Service Delivery Goal -
Provide customers with a secure, reliable, available, and stable
Information Technology environment, incorporating existing and future
architectures

Customer Suggestions
Please send your suggestions for improving our network services to E-mail
suggestions@net.state.oh.us Fax 614-644-3349

Dixie Rogers
Manager Quality Assurance
ITSD Network Services