[OPLINTECH] Domain Names

JKENZIG JKENZIG@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
Fri, 28 May 2004 07:46:13 -0400

I am a Godaddy reseller http://www.seamlessplanet.com Same service and
company but I offer domains a lot cheaper.=20

I personally like enom.com of which I also have a reseller account. =
They
offer a lot more services for your money. You can get webmail there =
very
inexpensivly also.  If you are registering multiple domains the way to =
go is
to get a reseller account on enom because you have better control and =
save a
lot of money.  Only drawback is that you have to buy $100 worth of =
credits
to purchase your domains and services with enom but there is no yearly =
fee.
With godaddy it is $99 a year to be a reseller.  At any rate if you are
purchasing more than 10 domain names it is worth it.  I can give anyone =
who
wants one an enom reseller account to purchase domain names at $8.95.  =
Just
let me know. I have over a hundred domains I own that I manage and have =
been
buying and selling them for years and have to say that Network =
Solutions is
probably the most expensive and offer the least amount of services out =
of
any of them for your money. A third choice of mine is dotster.com.  =
Enom
tops it out with the best service though.=20
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library