[OPLINTECH] Graphics editing software

James Guilford James.Guilford@westlakelibrary.org
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:31:47 -0500

A good, very capable, and reasonably-priced graphics program is Paint
Shop Pro by Jasc (they were recently acquired by Corel). Paint Shop can
do just about everything you'll need for simple electronic graphic
creation and editing for Web and simple print. Picking up the basics
should be easy. For more sophisticated use (like CMYK work) you'd need
to use Photoshop, Illustrator, or the like. Price is under $130.

http://www.jasc.com/

--J. Guilford

--
James Guilford, Technology Associate