[OPLINTECH] enterprise antivirus

Lynne Welch welchly@oplin.org
Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:32:29 -0400

We use Sophos and are very pleased with it. We purchased it through an
OPLIN arrangement facilitated by our own security consultant Tom Mason of
Management Assistance over a year ago, he implemented it for us, and it has
been quite effective. Feel free to contact me directly if you have specific
questions.
Lynne
Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian
Herrick Memorial Library - Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120       fax 440-647-2103
email <welchly@oplin.org>
website: <wellington.lib.oh.us>