[OPLINTECH] Macromedia Studio 8

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Wed Dec 7 13:19:06 EST 2005

OPLIN Tech:

Does anyone know of a great place to buy Macromedia Studio 8?  I always
bought Adobe and Macromedia products at a reasonable price at Educational
Resources but when I tried to place an order for Studio 8 they said that
public libraries do not qualify for Macromedia or Adobe products.  Big
question - then why have I been able to buy them there for the last 6 years?

Anyway, if someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate
it.  Educational Resource was selling it at $289.99.

Thanks,

Mike Hensel

Communications and Marketing Manager

London Public Library