[OPLINTECH] CDR/W for public workstations

Chad Neeper CNeeper@nrg92.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:14:37 -0500

Chris,

We similarly lock down our patron workstations using Windows group =
policies and PWB. However, you might consider adding Deep Freeze into the =
mix, especially if you're planning to allow patrons to have open access to =
the CDRW drive with their own cds. DF easily pays for itself...and very =
quickly!

Chad

(Neither I nor the company I work for has anything at all to do with =
Faronics, the developer that makes Deep Freeze, other than appreciating =
and using a great product!)

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer
Network Response Group
614-481-9400

--  Full LAN/WAN consulting services specialized in libraries and schools  =