[OPLINTECH] One wish?

Karen Perone peroneka@oplin.org
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:37:50 -0500

We have a public scanner available and I have been told that it gets
used quite heavily.

Along those lines, I would love to have public printing with the following:
- A color plotter-type printer for printing poster-sized prints
(Cleveland State has one in the staff area for printing for the public
as well as staff)
- A media card photograph printer like what's available at Wal-Mart and
Rite Aid drug stores. With the proliferation of digital cameras, this
would be a great service to offer.

--Karen Perone, Rodman Public Library