[OPLINTECH] Asset management software

Wes Osborn wosborn@clcohio.org
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:02:16 -0500

June,

We've used Network Inventory Analyzer for a while (they also produce a
product called Asset Navigator).  It's inexpensive (they have an
educational discount) and easy enough to install.  You have a network
share where you collect all the information and then you can point one
computer to that repository to run reports, etc.

You can find a link to it here:

http://www.alloy-software.com/nin/index.html

Where you can download a 25 computer version of the product.

Hope this helps,

Wes Osborn
Central Library Consortium