[OPLINTECH] Recycler for UPS batteries

Ed Liddle eliddle@marysvillelib.org
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:55:33 -0400

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 17:25, Carol Dunn wrote:
> I just got a mailer from a place called Great Lakes Electronic Corporation
> that recycles computer equipment. Their URL is:
> http://www.recycleelectronics.com/
>
> Regards,
> Carol Dunn
> AV Manager, NT Administration/Web
> Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
> 206 Broadway
> Findlay, OH  45840
> TELEPHONE:419-422-1712
> FAX:419-422-0638
> dunn@findlaylibrary.org

Depending on how big the batteries are, I know you can take rechargeable
batteries from cordless phones, cell phones, etc to radio shack and they
will recycle them for free. You may be able to do this with some bigger
batteries since they do sell 12 volt rechargeable batteries for alarm
panels.

I did see a sign for a computer shop that mentioned computer recycling
on the west side of Westerville Rd  between Morse Rd and 161. I don't
recall the name of it though.

--
Ed Liddle

Computer Technician