[OPLINTECH] Recommended WMA players

Don Yarman yarmando.oplin@gmail.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:45:17 -0500

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:24:40 -0500, Carol Dunn <dunn@findlaylibrary.org> wrote:
> I just ordered the Creative Zen Micro, hasn't come in yet.

Carol, I'd be interested in hearing how you like it.  The
Zen Micro is the one I currently have and plan to return
to the store.  The hardware interface is great, but the
functionality is weird and menu-driven.  To play a file,
I have to navigate through submenus until I get
a list of my content.  By the time I find something to
play, the stoplight has changed and people are honking
at me.

The Belkin device is neat.  But I had no idea that
the Columbus radio spectrum was so saturated with
stations.  (Given that the Columbus Clear Channel
radio stations are upstairs from the OPLIN office, I
guess I shouldn't be surprised).

    Your most humble and obedient servant,

                    Don Yarman
                    OPLIN Library Services Manager