[OPLINTECH] Re: [OPLINLIST] Training information request

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:39:15 -0400

Mary--

I recently saw a notification on the "Librarian in Black" blog about
the Library Instruction Wiki.  You might want to check that project
out.  It's at http://instructionwiki.org.

--
                  Don Yarman
                  2323 West 5th Ave, Suite 130; Columbus OH 43204

Spotlight on Ohio's Libraries --  http://ohlibraries.blogspot.com

On 10/19/05, Mary K. Leffler <lefflema@oplin.org> wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> Our library has just implemented a wireless laptop  lab to offer computer=
 training to both patrons and staff.  I am in charge  of the lab and of dev=
eloping and presenting the classes.  I possess a lot  of good resources to =
develop training materials for classes, but I am not  satisfied with the tr=
aining materials I have developed for an "Introduction to  computers" cours=
e we will be offering.

> If there is any other library  that offers a class of similar topic and w=
ould be willing to  share their class outline and/or class materials, could=
 you please send me a  copy of them (electronic copy would be fine)?  Of co=
urse, like any good  librarian, I will not only give proper reference to yo=
ur provided resource, but  also notate a special "thank you" to your librar=
y for sharing your training  materials.

> Please reply off-list to lefflema@oplin.org
>
> Thank you,
>
> Mary
>

>                        Mary                        Leffler
>

>                        System Administrator/Cataloger                    =
    Herbert Wescoat Memorial                          Library
> 120 N. Market St.
> McArthur, OH                          45651
>                        lefflema@oplin.org
>                              tel:
> fax:                               (740) 596-5691
> (740) 596-2477
>

>            Add me to your address book...           Want a signature like=
        this?