[OPLINTECH] PC to TV converter

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Feb 2 15:51:03 EST 2006

We had a similar need. I purchased the AVerKeyiMicro (That's the way
it's printed!) from our local CompUSA store for $99. Supports up to 1280
X 1024 PC and Mac resolution and has a number of other features. Has VGA
input and composite, S-Video, and RGB outputs. Did a good job for us ...
not as clear as a monitor, but good for TV.

-- J. Guilford

COMPUTER-TV ADAPTER UNIT -- 99 compusa

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager