[OPLINTECH] PDF tools

Jeff Franklin franklje at oplin.org
Wed Mar 1 13:56:43 EST 2006

I have the opposite request.  Is there a program (again perferrably free)
that will take a pdf file and convert it to other formats such as Microsoft
Word without losing formatting such as bolds, italics, underlines, tab
positions, hanging indents, line spacing, margins, alignments,
justifications, etc?

Thanks,

Jeff Franklin
Norwalk Public Library