[OPLINTECH] Spare Dumb Terminals

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Mon Mar 6 14:29:16 EST 2006

Ok, Let me preface this by saying I know I'm setting myself up here to
potentially be laughed off the list, but I have to ask anyways.

We have several working dumb terminal units as well as working terminal
servers (one brand new) to power them if there are still any libraries
out there that might have use for these.  Light pens, cables, etc. will
be included.

These will simply be donated on a first come basis. Contact me off list
if you're interested and would like to make shipping arrangements.

Thanks,

Eric Maynard
Technology Associate, Holmes County Public Library

Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]