[OPLINTECH] Office of Information Technology Customer Update - March 15, 2006 (Emergency Firewall Maintenance)

Corroto, Vince vince.corroto at ohio.gov
Wed Mar 15 15:19:11 EST 2006

When:             Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time:               4:00pm - 4:30pm

The Network Security Group will be performing emergency firewall
maintenance today from 4:00pm to 4:30pm.  We are experiencing issues
with one of our redundant Check Point firewalls that border the OIT
Enterprise Network.    No outage is expected, except for those who
client authenticate to this firewall using SecurID.

Please contact the Ohio Customer Service and Security Center at
614-644-0701 if you have any questions or concerns.