[OPLINTECH] GCPL: CD emulator software

T. Mason masontj at manasst.com
Fri Nov 17 19:55:53 EST 2006

We've set up farstone with group policies and profiles that work
fine with the CD-ROM portion, but it's the games that seem to have
issues with XP.  We couldn't get harry potter to work after copying
the CD-ROM to the computer's virtual CD-ROM.  Also some of the win95
games bombed.

We haven't used the toolkit since we use protected profiles on the
server.

I don't remember the cost on Farstone, but it was not that much for
the library to buy from us, or you can buy direct.

Thomas Mason, MCSE, AANG, Sr. Consultant

Management Assistance, Inc.

Manufacturing, Academic and Government Solutions

"We make it happen for you!"

masontj at manasst.com 440.355.6962 Fax:440-355-4355

  _____