[OPLINTECH] USB cable dock

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 30 09:22:43 EST 2006

We have been using a simple 2-port USB hub, and lately just a simple USB
extension cable.

The 2-port hubs are like $4.50 each and honestly I think we got the
extension cables free when we bought some jump drives.

We have seen this problem, but so far it's not a huge problem and I've
just given each branch an extension cable to use if patrons have a
problem.

We are now using HP d-510 for our public computers and indeed the front
USB ports are recessed into the bezel.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Edp
No=1187797&CatId=0

Jim Mann