[OPLINTECH] USB flash drives

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu Sep 14 12:02:24 EDT 2006

By the way here is their link.. http://www.trifectabusinessproducts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: oplintech-bounces at oplin.org [mailto:oplintech-bounces at oplin.org]
On Behalf Of JKENZIG
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:00 PM
To: Kevin Jones
Cc: oplintech at oplin.org
Subject: Re: [OPLINTECH] USB flash drives

At Cuyahoga we have been selling 64 mb ones for $11 for about 6 months.
We aren't really making money on these, more providing them as a
service. We had them branded with our name.  Our marketing department
handled this and they got them from a company called TriFecta in
Independence Ohio. I am sure you could contact any of these companies
that do gifting type items and get them done.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library