[OPLINTECH] Leasing computers

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Fri Apr 6 13:18:44 EDT 2007

Phil:

We work with both Gateway and Dell on leasing computers.  One word of
advice, you may want to do the buyout option for $1.00 at the end of the
lease.  You may pay a little more in your lease but when it's all said and
done you will own the computers for a buyout of one buck, that beats having
to pay for shipping costs to resend the computers back, as well as having to
hold onto all those computer boxes.

I would suggest looking at both companies to get a quote on similar specs.
Once you have the quotes I would then try to negotiate for a better price -
do the old competitor bargaining thing - sometimes it works.

You can begin looking at specs at these websites.

Dell:
http://www.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=us&cs=RC956924&l=en&s=slg

Gateway:
http://www.gateway.com/government/index.php