[OPLINTECH] Wireless hot spot

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Tue Apr 24 11:40:59 EDT 2007

You can leave it pretty much open if you only allow Port 80 traffic.
Once you start allowing other ports (even 25 for mail) you are opening
yourself up for all sorts of issues like spammers using your wireless to
send out thousands of emails. You will want to have a library policy in
place for patrons on its use.
This page on our site we have set up to explain to patrons on how to use
wireless
http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/StdBackPage.aspx?id=10999#WIRELESS

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager