[OPLINTECH] Surplus: HP ThinkJet/QuietJet/XL series ink

Steve Miller millerst at oplin.org
Tue Aug 28 14:52:46 EDT 2007

We also have seven HP 51604A cartridges for ThinkJet/QuietJet/XL series
hewlett-packards.  The box is marked "1996".

No guarantee that some/all of the cartridges aren't dried up...  we had
an eighth cartridge, but I sacrificed it and I squeezed its guts out to
see if they were all dessicated. - it was still alive, and wet, so the
other seven 'should' be okay...

They can be in US Cargo today/tomorrow for the first acceptor. [and if
you're still running old ThinkJets, you NEED all the help you can get! :) ]

I think I'm done cleaning the closet for now.

Steve

--
Steve Miller, Technology Coordinator
millerst at oplin.org
(440) 997-9341 x239 / fax (440) 998-1198
Opinions expressed are my own.