[OPLINTECH] Second T1 line.

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Aug 30 10:32:50 EDT 2007

Can your proxy server route traffic to the two different routers? You
could route based on individual workstation IP addresses or a range of
addresses. You could even assign a new subnet to your staff computers
(ex. 192.168.1.x).

Ideally, you want your staff computers firewalled from your public
computers anyway, so you could take this opportunity to pay close
attention to how your network is structured.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --