[OPLINTECH] iTunes/iPods on public computers

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 17 10:46:55 EST 2007

Dan (or anyone else),

I'm one of the two people in the world that don't have an account set up
for iTunes, so I can't as easily follow up on this as you may be able
to:  If iTunes account info is stored (and can be identified) in the
Windows registry, it should be a trivial matter to delete the entries
using a .reg file and a Task Scheduler job every hour or so as an extra
safety net for when you're not there to remind the patrons to reboot
when they are done, etc.

Just a thought.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --