[OPLINTECH] State Stats

Steve Miller millerst at oplin.org
Tue Feb 20 14:34:57 EST 2007

I wear double-hats as tech coord and resident statistician....

Are the rest of you getting calls to answer techie questions for the
state report (due friday?)

"Number of PCs available to public" has an obvious answer.

I've been answering "computer software in the library collection" for
several years now, and it keeps nagging me... we don't HAVE any software
in the collection.  Yet, they've got me counting installs (e.g. how many
computers in the building have an OS, browsers, antivirus, etc) for
every computer in each of our buildings.

The instructions are less than useless in this instance.  (Its literally
a blank spot in the instruction sheet...)

What's everyone else doing to answer this question?

Steve

Steve Miller, Technology Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library
335 W. 44th Street, Ashtabula, OH 44004
millerst at oplin.org
(440) 997-9341 x239 / fax (440) 998-1198
Opinions expressed are my own.