[OPLINTECH] lexmark color laser printers

R Young roger at wcplib.lib.oh.us
Wed Jul 18 09:18:57 EDT 2007

We have 5 Lexmark color laser printers we no longer need.  We are willing to give them to any library that wants them, along with the remaining stock of supplies we have for them. Take any or all.

All of them can be connected by parallel cable, and all but one also have a network card installed for connecting to your network.

We are wanting to get them out to you as soon as possible since we need the space.  If no one takes them before August 5, it is to the electronics recycling program they go.

Thanks

Roger O. Young
I T Coordinator
Washington County Public Library