[OPLINTECH] Online Bookmobiles

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Sat Jul 21 17:53:24 EDT 2007

I'm just reading this now.. But we had a workstation in one of our training rooms that had network issues, we swapped everything..even the workstation and the problem persisted. Turned out I bent down unplugged the ws and plugged into another power strip and the workstation came right up.  Power strips can have fluctuations just enough to cause the ps in a PC to not operate at the correct voltage and cause this.  Try a different power strip or plug it in elsewhere and see if there is a difference.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library