[OPLINTECH] Your preferred antivirus software?

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Mon Jul 23 14:09:12 EDT 2007

Last year we switched from Norton Antivirus 7.5 to Symantec Antivirus
10.  I recently found out that in order to continue using this for
another year we have to pay about the same amount we paid to buy it
(about $24 per computer).  I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure we
never had to pay so much before to renew, so I'm asking:  What do you
use--Symantec or something else?

Phil
--

Phil Shirley