[OPLINTECH] Lending/Circulating Laptops for Public Access

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Jun 14 10:54:05 EDT 2007

If you decide to lend, you might consider:

Install Faronics Deep Freeze to keep the laptops 'pure' on a reboot
Install virus protection software
Install s/w like Adobe Reader, Open Office, GIMP, Spybot, etc

Connect the wireless access point(s) only to ZoneCD for a acceptance page
Then connect ZoneCD direct to IPcop for a firewall.

We don't lend but have wireless available.
We also have 5 laptops for classes.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901