[OPLINTECH] Access Interactive LLC

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Thu Mar 29 13:40:07 EST 2007

Dan
I bought 2 of these laptops a couple weeks ago. They are OK, but only
will do 500mb RAM. I think I had to register one of the copies of XP but
that was the only setup issue. Great for circulating computers though.
We have bought almost 100 computers from Access in the last year and
have not had any problems. In fact we're in the process of rolling out a
young adult computer using an HP D530 with a 17" LCD and our total cost
was under $600 per unit. Our public computers are an HP D510 with a 17"
crt and our cost was under $500 per unit.
The way I figure it is if they will give you a 1-year warranty on a
three-year old computer for $25 how can you lose.

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator

Greene County Public Library

Xenia Ohio 45385