[OPLINTECH] Supplies offer: Inkjet Cartridges

Steve Miller millerst at oplin.org
Fri Apr 11 10:14:59 EDT 2008

We have six cartridges for HP printers.

Cartridge model 51604a for printers ThinkJet, QuietJet, or QuietJet
Plus.  I believe they were used on our old InfoTrac bubblejet printer
(the one with the track-fed paper... remember those?).

The boxes are labeled DEC2000.

There were 7 cartridges, but I was concerned that they'd be dried up and
worthless, so one unit was sacrificed to the gods of quality control.
It was still quite juicy.

First come, first served.  I can ship in US Cargo today/Monday.  If no
response by 4/18 (next Friday), they're getting thrown out.

I love spring cleaning day!  I should try this at home sometime! <G>

Steve

--
Steve Miller, Technology Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library