[OPLINTECH] Supplies offer: Inkjet Cartridges

mr invader mrinvader at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:41:26 EDT 2008

Is this the original Thinkjet? as in this one http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/abouthp/histnfacts/museum/imagingprinting/0011/index.html ? Double Wow!!

Liberty Center Library has a cool glass case for antiquities and collections in the front, computing equipment is sorely underrepresented.. before they were ebayed or gifted to a museum,, they could tour there.. Check with Mary Beth Slee, Director of  Liberty Center public Library to see if the glass case is a good temporary venue.

Theres a museum in Northern California near Silicon Valley and Santa Cruz called Digibarn, and another in Mountain View, CA called (appropriately) The Computer History Museum.

http://www.digibarn.com
http://www.computerhistory.org/

 -Tom