[OPLINTECH] Can not change read-only folders

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed Aug 20 11:40:22 EDT 2008

Christopher is correct Richard. Simple File Sharing worked pretty well for
home users but, are a real PITA for Sys Admins. That's the very first thing
I take care of when setting up an XP or Vista box (yes Vista uses it too).
After that you can take ownership of any file or folder and make any
permissions changes you want.

Dan Will
Technology Supervisor
Meigs County District Public Library
willda at oplin.org
740.992.5813
740.992.6140 (fax)

The difference between fiction and reality?
Fiction has to make sense.
Tom Clancy