[OPLINTECH] Test your Phishing knowledge

shivelri@oplin.org shivelri at oplin.org
Tue Dec 2 10:16:53 EST 2008

SonicWall is providing a online test that shows you several emails and
asks you to identify them as legitimate or Phishing scam, afterwards you
can see why you were right or wrong for each one. here's the link:
http://www.sonicwall.com/phishing/index.html

I tested 9 out of 10. I was too suspicious and marked a legitimate one
as Phishing scam. In my defense when I checked why the test even said
that there were a few questionable things on the email. My motto is to
ere towards caution.

--
Richard Shively
IT/Webmaster